Shepherd Engineering Services Limited, the brand SES, Shepherd Building Group (its parent company) and subsidiaries and associated companies of Shepherd Engineering Services Ltd, are collectively and individually described below as Shepherd Engineering Services Ltd (also the “Company”).
- The terms and conditions set out below apply to the entire contents of www.ses-ltd.co.uk (the “Website”). Your use of the Website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before proceeding.
- The terms and conditions of this Website may be updated or amended from time to time without prior notice. They were last posted on 12 December 2005.
- Shepherd Engineering Services Ltd has made in good faith best efforts to ensure that the information contained within the Website is up to date, correct and complete. In the event of inadvertent or occasional errors Shepherd Engineering Services Ltd accepts no liability. Further, the Company cannot accept any liability for loss of any kind resulting from reliance on the information or opinions provided within the Website nor from any computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website despite the Company’s reasonable precautions against them.
- Shepherd Engineering Services Ltd intends to make the Website available 24 hours a day, but cannot be held liable for any non-availability or error regardless of whether the circumstances are inside or outside the Company’s control.
- This Website contains links to external websites to allow access to additional information about building-related matters. Shepherd Engineering Services Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for material supplied by or contained on any external website which is linked from or to this Website, or use of any personal data by a third party.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights, including logos, trademarks and brand names, in the material on this Website are owned by Shepherd Engineering Services Ltd. Any reproduction or use of extracts from the Website incorporated into or stored in any form for any purpose is prohibited without the written or express permission of Shepherd Engineering Services Ltd.